Description : im working on this oriental style liquid drum & bass track and im looking for a bit of help on the intro and some thing for a build up
im working with fl 11
you can contact me here or at at if your interested in helping
Description : For EquinoxDaredevil, Hey, I have made a more extended version of this for which I got an idea for it. You can save the MP3 File and at the end should be a build up and then the drop. If you can try to make the drop atleast sound like Brostep or you can try to add some beams for which maybe you have heared when someone skratches on their turn table its the sound is woo woo woo woowoowooo woo woo on Dubstep, Maybe search for Doctor P-Big Boss and Devin Martin- Killbot. The bass should MAYBE get even heavier as the sound continues but thats your decision. The melody is perfect.
Description : You tell me, still unsure myself. Want help with my arrangements from you all and how to make my mixes better. Be patient from the start it does build up.
Description : Felt like I had some creative build up and had to let it out. I was dying to do some DnB with some rock influence, and granted, this isn't spectacularly complex or detailed, but I think it came out pretty decent.
Description : Let the Battle Begin
1. looperman-l-0219480-0038900-cellocubano-the-walk-male-vox 120.000 BPM
2. looperman-l-0265632-0043349-weazelbeats-loop-day-3-bass 120.000 BPM
3. looperman-loop-0203623-021306-mhyst-simple-walking-bass 120.000 BPM
4. looperman-l-0531700-0058745-loopfreak-trappy-times-tubular-bells 120.000 BPM
5. looperman-l-0321894-0030793-blazins-reverb-buildup-drop 120.000 BPM
6. looperman-l-0079105-0053712-centrist-khaos-sulfur-strings-2 120.000 BPM
7. looperman-l-0079105-0054674-centrist-hell-on-earth-string-staccato-breakdown 120.000 BPM
8. looperman-l-0111346-0044458-planetjazzbass-vibrator-world-2 120.000 BPM
9. looperman-l-0111346-0044459-planetjazzbass-vibrator-world-3 120.000 BPM
10. looperman-l-0152307-0007883-nemou-broken-machine 120.000 BPM
11. looperman-l-0153665-0045829-kevinwsld-gritty-scifi 120.000 BPM
12. looperman-l-0186161-0050717-spivkurl-counter-sparkle-machine-bass 120.000 BPM
13. looperman-l-0202721-0057671-anubis-machine-alert 120.000 BPM
14. looperman-l-0202721-0058217-anubis-submerged 120.000 BPM
15. looperman-l-0208341-0058481-drmistersir-the-windout-effect 120.000 BPM A
16. looperman-l-0342904-0056416-breo-acid-drop 120.000 BPM
17. looperman-l-0379853-0047512-alen9r-stamper 120.000 BPM
18. looperman-l-0379853-0053524-alen9r-dsfx-7 120.000 BPM
19. looperman-l-0379853-0053526-alen9r-dsfx-5 120.000 BPM
20. looperman-l-0379853-0053527-alen9r-dsfx-4 120.000 BPM
21. looperman-l-0379853-0053528-alen9r-dsfx-3 120.000 BPM
22. looperman-l-0379853-0053529-alen9r-dsfx-2 120.000 BPM
23. looperman-l-0379853-0053530-alen9r-dsfx-1 120.000 BPM
24. looperman-l-0379853-0060065-alen9r-far-away-fx 120.000 BPM
25. looperman-l-0585857-0059564-kingadz12-crowd-pleaser-build-up-fx-v1-140bpm 120.000 BPM
26. looperman-l-0585857-0059565-kingadz12-crowd-pleaser-build-up-fx-v2-140bpm 120.000 BPM
27. looperman-l-0630386-0059148-mrfunktastic-mr-funktastic-darkness-realm-176 120.000 BPM
28. looperman-l-0857493-0057142-macbeats-mac-number-5-rise 120.000 BPM
29. looperman-l-0891668-0059190-zombieme-fall-140 120.000 BPM
30. looperman-l-0891668-0059216-zombieme-myst-atmos7 120.000 BPM
31. looperman-loop-0111346-036849-planetjazzbass-cymbal-crash-4 120.000 BPM
32. looperman-loop-0111346-036851-planetjazzbass-cymbal-crash-6 120.000 BPM
Thanks to all that contributed these loops to Looperman!
Description : I require someone who fancies putting down some vocals on this track. The track is finished and I need a verse and chorus (maybe two verses to use in the build up to the breakdown).
If you can help please send in your vocals.
**This track is copyrighted and not intended to be used for remixes, mash-ups or samples**
Description : Progressive build up of different drum sounds, with appearances of guitar, bass and other funky sounds.
Description : Fun build up track I did with the "Humanity In Disguise" Acapella from Looper Lady RomyHarmony!
Description : This track is an experiment with vocaloid, i know there are pro's and anti feelings using this, but i can't sing so i thought to give it a go. The build up from the lyrics is maby not that great, but i am learning. The lyrics are my own. There are short and
cut in several pieces. The music around it is also
composed by myself.
Give it a listen, and i hope you like it
Description : this is more of a progressing funk loop that could be chopped up and used to create something rap over. the three guitar tracks build up as the clip goes on.
If you want to do something else with this, i can send a long separate tracks (drums, three guitar tracks, and a bass track
Description : Continuous chill-flow with a bolero-like build-up that was originally inspired by an ambient-track called Libra that was released in the nineties by an artist called Dfuse. I was and still am a very fond of that track that gains it's hypnotic strengt from a 'ripple-effect' based on an endless loop. I placed this idea in a new context using middle-eastern and African voices voices and exotic strings combined with rock-guitar in a loose Hendrix-style, hoping to create a 'Fifty Shades Of Grey meets Scheherazade'-atmosphere. The poemfragments are by Pablo Neruda, spoken by KR Silkenwood. 'Please Hurt Me' was recorded and mixed in the summer of 2012.
Description : Short rock tune, basically just an intro, build up to the main thing, then already outro again :P
Featuring a short acapella sample from Patricia's "Go for a ride"
Description : Going back to my roots on this track...Got a spooky africa-vibe about it. I tried to combine heavy chord combo with an aery build up. lots of atmosphere...sounds great loud! haha...listen and enjoy,comments returned...TT
Description : This track has about 5 drops. I enjoy starting my morning with this one and getting amped for the day. My last track had some downloads but no comments. I'd REALLY love for any type of feedback, good or bad.
Description : Slow build up leave feedback plz
Description : a beat thats keep on building. Please listen and give feedback thank you. Earphone or Headphone required and what genre would u put this in. =)
Description : First edit of this tune.
Needs some effects to build up the drop i think.
Electro Dubstep Tune, Following styling of joker... abit heavier tho.
Feedback would be great
Description : Well firstly i settled on the name of my song before i even made it, silly of me i know because i had to work around the name and find sounds to link it up... As a result the intro is fairly long with a mellow build up that displays tinny and trippy sea sounds that almost seem ambient. Eventually the partially vicious bird side of the song comes in which is definitely more dubstep. If anything the song makes no sense other than to bob your head to some odd sounds.
Description : beat i made a while back, piano and bass with a drumkit
because i always take the long way.
its tough to watch your peers pass you in a flash,
but comeback kids are our faves
we can all buy into that story
we can rubberband even harder
just push on against the stream, youll tire and die or get through, both ways your fight ends eventually
I tried to make the chorus melody stand out, and have the meter build up to its dropoff in tempo but upswing in pitch
Description : I think this is pretty cool, very pleased with it! A nice build up featuring a mix of piano, bass, guitar, oscillators, beats, samples, twinkly bits and synths. I have worked on it over a long period, adding bits and switching it around. Quite happy with how its turned out now, so setting it loose. let me know what you think.
Description : Loops used: Grimey strings loop by Toonz
Heavy beat to this track, must say one of the better tunes that ive made. Got a nice build up to the dropand when it drops. IT drops. Check it out and let me know what you think. Ive tried to stick to the same samples from my previous track "Infamous" so ive kind of found my new style. Gonna try and keep my dubstep to dirty dutty basslines and drums insted of a full on backing track and stupid noises.
Description : The lyrics are quite old... something I invented in highschool (8+years ago?)
Anyways, I layered a lot of vocals along with original guitar to build up this track.
"In the beginning there was only one, and oh how lonely it had become... but that was then and this is now, and you fit into that somehow. I don't know why, but I know when... you made me feel alive again. Your presence was so comforting... I didn't know you, but I wanted to."
Description : O.K so this is a edit of a Track I did a while back...
I've added new sounds and taken away some of the old ones... added a cymbal track..... and some new fx...
Originally this track was in response to a conversation with Alividlife about going for it..ya know?...all out?.. on a track rather than slow build up then hit?...
made it totally in reason 5 and encoded it to MP3 in Audacity
enjoy.... all comments welcome
Description : Great build up. Name fits perfectly. This thing becomes unstoppable
Description : *sigh* Several months after the experimental mixtape, this breakbeat/trance/chillout piece is still less than a minute long. Every time I try to go further, the composition seems to lose its energy and fall apart, like I can't make this track live up to the buildup that this intro has made. Any ideas?
One of my more complicated compositions, and one of the ones I'm more proud of, a ton of synth layers, and some nice sounding drums which I'm looking to develop too. Once I conquer the whole build up thing, this is gonna sound great.. until then, 50 second song anyone?
Thanks to N0mad23 for a great digeridoo loop which you can just about hear halfway through the track.