Tunes, Tracks, Beats & Mixes

Tracks 1 - 25 of 399

Tags : | Lo-Fi | 2.75 MB | Ableton Live

Description : Lo-Fi x The Weeknd Type Beat I Produced Recently.

Tags : | Dance | 3.21 MB | Ableton Live

Description : Made with samoe loops & others

Description : Disco-y dance track.

Description : .....

Description : LIL LUVI - TEM UM FLINQ NO MEU FLO

Description : Made with some looperman loops & more..

Description : HEAT SERIES

Description : experement

Description : soundtrack might be usefull for your tube videos

Description : Sad story for sad love...

Description : A little solo piano theme.

Description : ableton live

Description : Thx to danke for his loop "-l-0671112-0091819-danke-chill-moments" :-)

Description : The lyrics are from this site. I added the beats.

Description : .....

Description : my 38 ugly,ratched like a thot
but it look so dam fresh wit my watch
hollow points six shots fresh out tha box
paronoid,like my 38 my name hot

Description : This track acts as an instrumental segue in the final part of my album The Obelisk.
The protagonist is shown terrible visions of the fate of galaxies that have been surrendered to The Hand of God.
I 8-bit crushed the sounds of real explosions in Aleppo air attacks to make the kick and snare.

Description : "no internet connection" Album track 4-12-18 ft miper OUT on all platforms.

CLICK ON PROFILE PICTURE FOR LINKS.

Description : Enjoy!

Description : Sheen The Sheep - Grow Ft. AMA Psalmist, Florence Opoku, & Asterios Papastamatakis

Posted a version of this track earlier and was looking for feedback regarding the mix. Here's the updated version.
Like always, roast me constructively and don't hold back.

The original mix is up on my Looperman tracks page for comparison's sake.

Description : I found the lyrics here and added the beats

Description : Only 1% of the world population is RICH.So,in order to get RICH u can NOT do what the other 99% are doing.INDUSTRY Kidd Ichigo feat.FIWURK coming soon.

Description : i don't know what im doing

Description : Hypnotized

Description : This is a remix of the original song.

Tracks 1 - 25 of 399
Search For Tracks
Latest Tracks Comments
From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Popular Track Search Tags