The TPA-1 is a digital emulation of a class AB tube power amplifier for guitar.
It has been designed and developed to be paired with any guitar preamp (VST/AU or even hardware).
Its circuit is not based on any particular physical power amplifier, but it has been designed to have enough versatility to range from vintage to modern tones, letting the user be free to shape its dynamic behaviour with ease, without the need to be a tube amplifier tech.
The TPA-1 is meant to be used as a guitar tube power amplifier simulator for live playing and jamming, tracking or mixing inside hosts capable of VST or AU Plug-Ins support.
- Dynamic EL34 / 6L6GC / KT88 pentodes/tetrodes analog modeling (push-pull stage)
- Dynamic ECC83 / 12AX7 triode analog modeling (phase inverter stage)
- Mono / Stereo processing support
- Selectable oversampling rate (up to 8x)
- Global input/output level controls
- Double precision (64-bit) floating-point mathematical model
- Fully automatable controls