NadIR is a zero latency, dual Impulse Response (IR) convolver, designed to be used as a cabinet simulator for guitar and bass (pre)amplifiers (VST/VST3/AU or even hardware).
It has been designed to perform pristine quality convolution in real-time, while being light on the CPU and easy to use, providing advanced built-in filters and delay controls to let guitarists and bassists shape their tone with ease, without the need to be professional audio engineers.
NadIR is meant to be used as a cabinet simulator for live playing and jamming, tracking or mixing inside hosts capable of VST/VST3 or AU Plug-Ins support.
- Zero Latency
- Low CPU usage
- Three routing modes: Mono, Dual Mono and Stereo
- Selectable quality control for max IR length (up to 0.5 seconds)
- Automatic high-quality resampling for IRs with different sampling rates
- High-quality analog shaped filters
- The selectable delay for phase interactions between loaded IRs
- Resonance for power-amp/speaker interaction control
- Algorithmic room reverb for far mic'ing simulation
- Continuous morphing control between loaded IRs
- Global input/output level and single IR level controls
- Fully automatable controls
- Ignite Amps proprietary preset management system with bank file
- import/export functions
- Bundled with studio-quality cab IRs and presets