NRR-1 is a digital emulation of a three channels tube preamplifier for guitar. It has been developed to accurately model its real hardware counterpart, built for then Fleshgod Apocalypse guitarist Cristiano Trionfera by Ignite Amps, back in 2009.
The NRR-1 core circuit is mainly based on a famous boutique preamplifier made in '88, modded to suit Cristiano's needs in the best possible way.
- Ignite Amps 3rd generation triode modelling engine
- Three channels: clean, rhythm and lead, each with fully separated controls
- Mono / Stereo processing support
- Selectable oversampling rate (up to 8x)
- Global input/output level controls
- Double precision (64-bit) floating-point mathematical model
- Fully automatable controls
- Ignite Amps proprietary preset management system with bank file
- import/export functions