The Emissary is a digital emulation of a custom dual-channel guitar tube amplifier. It has been developed to accurately model its real hardware counterpart, built for Ryan Huthnance (The Seer / Gaped / Chrome Bison / Emissary Studios) by Ignite Amps, in 2014.
It is a no-compromise custom amp built for the kill. Featuring a very versatile clean channel that ranges from pristine cleans to slightly overdriven tones and a mean lead channel designed for serious bone-crushing distortions, it offers a very wide tonal palette for the modern metal musician.The plug-in GUI has been 3D modelled and rendered by Voger Design, in order to resemble the real amplifier as much as possible.
The Emissary is meant to be used as a virtual guitar amplifier for live playing and jamming, tracking or mixing inside hosts capable of VST or AU Plug-Ins support.
- Ignite Amps 3rd generation triode modelling engine
- Dynamic EL34 / 6L6GC / KT88 pentodes/tetrodes analog modeling (push-pull stage)
- Two channels: clean and lead, each with fully separated controls
- Selectable power tubes with individual bias controls
- Selectable oversampling rate (up to 8x)
- Global input/output level controls
- Double precision (64-bit) floating-point mathematical model
- Mono / Stereo processing support
- Fully automatable controls
- Ignite Amps proprietary preset management system with bank file import/export functions