The Anvil is a digital emulation of a three channels tube preamplifier for guitar. It has been developed to accurately model its real hardware counterpart, designed by Andy Zeugs.
The Anvil has three completely independent channels, with different signal paths and separate tonestack controls, to maximize its versatilityThe Clean channel is inspired by the classic Californian circuits and provides crystal clear tones even at high gain settings.
The Rhythm channel has a hot-rodded British character, varying from mild crunch to hi-gain distortion.
The Lead channel provides super-tight metal tones, retaining accuracy and responsiveness even at very high gain settings.
- Ignite Amps 3rd generation triode modeling engine
- Three channels: clean, rhythm and lead, each with fully separated controls
- Mono / Stereo processing support
- Selectable oversampling rate (up to 8x)
- Global input / output level controls
- Double precision (64-bit) floating point mathematical model
- Fully automatable controls
- Ignite Amps proprietary preset management system with bank file
- import/export functions