SHB-1 is based on the real SHB-1 "Extreme Bass Head", built by Ignite Amps for Federico Fulceri, a bass player of the Italian thrashers Subhuman, featuring 6 triode stages and a 1300W Class D power-amp.
SHB-1 is meant to be used as a bass amplifier for live playing and jamming, tracking or mixing inside hosts capable of VST or AU plug-ins support.
- Three different equalization modules with perfectly analog curve response even at highest frequencies
- Ignite Amps 3rd generation triode stage analog modelling for 4 different tube types
- Additional selectable frequencies for the PEQ1A model, compared to the original design
- Refined filters frequency precision for the MQ5 and HL3C models, compared to the original design
- Switchable equalizers and tube stage modelling for better CPU usage management
- Switchable linear-phase oversampling for aliasing reduction
- Global input/output level controls
- Mono / Stereo processing support
- Double precision (64-bit) floating-point processing
- Fully automatable controls
- Ignite Amps proprietary preset management system with bank file import/export functions