Libra is a zero latency, 8 channel Impulse Response (IR) convolver, designed to be used as a cabinet simulator for guitar and bass (pre)amplifiers (AAX/AU/VST/VST3 or even hardware).
It has been designed to perform pristine quality convolution in real-time, while being light on the CPU and easy to use, providing advanced built-in filters and delay controls to let guitarists and bassists shape their tone with ease, without the need to be professional audio engineers.Its unique Cartesian Mixer allows the user to mix up to 8 different IRs in a graphical way, keeping the output level consistent and allowing to perfectly balance different cabs and mics. Additionally, you can export the equivalent IR to use it in your favourite device.
Libra is meant to be used as a cabinet simulator for live playing and jamming, tracking or mixing inside hosts capable of AAX/AU/VST/VST3 Plug-Ins support.
- Zero Latency
- Low CPU usage
- Mono and Stereo support
- Automatic high-quality resampling for IRs with different sampling rates
- High-quality analog shaped filters
- Selectable delay for phase interactions between loaded IRs
- Automatic phase recognition and ﬂipping for negative phase IRs
- Resonance for power-amp/speaker interaction control
- Continuous graphical morphing control between loaded IRs
- Option to merge multiple IRs into one and export it as a new IR
- Option to freeze multiple IRs processing and greatly reduce CPU usage
- Global input level and single IR level controls
- Fully automatable controls