DescriptionZebralette is an introduction to Zebra2’s powerful oscillators. Zebra2 can seem overwhelming at first glance, so we stripped it down to a single oscillator plus a few other features and created Zebralette, the little Zebra. Once you master Zebralette you can move up to Zebra2 with confidence. And your presets can come with you, as Zebralette presets can be opened in Zebra2. But more than a teaching tool, Zebralette is an incredible sounding synth in its own right. Surrounding Zebra’s spectral oscillator with a few core modulation options and effects make Zebralette highly capable. With unsion options (think supersaw, but Zebralette is not limited to saw waves, so we refer to it as superwave), 16 voice polyphony and two different envelopes, you have everything needed to create some marvellously complex sounds. Diminutive? Yes. Powerful? Yes.
- A single Zebra2 oscillator with a 16-slot waveset.
- Oscillator waveform editing with geomorph, spectromorph, geoblend and spectroblend modes.
- 24 spectral effects including filter, sync, scatter, phase distortion and many more
- Polyphonic (up to 16 voices), monophonic and legato modes
- Stereo VCA with pan and volume modulation
- VCA oscillator stacking with adjustable stereo width: single, dual, quad and eleven modes
- ADSR envelope with fall/rise (sustain slope) and velocity controls
- Modulation options including: modwheel, velocity, pressure, breath, key follow, gate and more
- 2 LFOs: one global, one per voice
- A 32-stage MSEG (multi-stage envelope generator)
- 3 built-in effects: chorus/phaser, EQ, delay
- MIDI learn / unlearn of hardware controls (CC)
- Polyphonic aftertouch support
- 300 factory presets
- Scalable UI from 70% to 200%
We dont host any software files here. The download button will take you to the u-he website where you can download the software direct.Download Zebralette - mini Zebra From u-he Website