U-he - Beatzilla
Beatzille is a compact version of our monster modular synthesizer Bazille. Although the "little" brother with a condensed feature set, Beatzille remains a very capable and engaging synth. With the same digital oscillators and analogue-style filter plus the flexibility of modular patching, there’s plenty to keep you busy, before you think about moving to Bazille.
Beatzille was commissioned by German music tech magazine Beat especially for their readers i.e. it is only available on Beat magazine’s own cover DVDs, not from u-he or any of our resellers.
- 2 digital oscillators with simultaneous frequency modulation (FM), phase distortion (PD) and fractal resonance (FR) synthesis
- 1 multimode analogue style filter (low pass, band pass and high pass) with 6 parallel outs built-in stereo delay
- 16-step sequencer with 8 "snapshots"
- signal processors that act on audio or control signals: inverter, rectifier, sample & hold, lag generators and quantiser
- mapping generator (waveshaper) with a variety of drawing tools and controls
- 2 envelopes and 1 LFO for modulation control
- configuration menu to set preferences and assign MIDI controls
- user interface zooms in 10% steps
Download Beatzilla From u-he Website (opens external url)