ThrillseekerLA - digital stereo leveling amplifier with truly analog qualities.
- Sophisticated and deep gain riding full of musical character and attitude but with virtually no inter-modulation (IM) distortion artifacts
- Feedback compression design w/o any samplerate based delay in the loop.
- Classic input level driven two knob design with additional manual attack and release time interventions.
- Highly program dependent envelope timing adoption offering attack times ranging from "instantaneously" up to around 100ms and release times from 30ms up to several seconds.
- Mix level switch to adopt the plug-ins internal gain staging to mixing levels at around -18dBFS.
- Custom SC filter option to attenuate the SC bass response while slightly boosting the HF spectrum.
- Additional one pole (6dB per octave) SC low-cut filter adjustable from 20 to 500Hz.
- External sidechain support.
- Switchable Input/GR/Output metering display.
- Variable compression range control from 0 to 100%.
ThrillseekerLA not only introduces way smooth gain riding capabilities but first and foremost features a non-linear amplifier stage which is based on a non-linearity with memory yielding creamy signal coloration duties:
- Custom algorithms based on a true stateful non-linear saturation model.
- Compression and load dependent 2nd order harmonic distortion generation.
- Controllable odd order total harmonic distortion generation.
- Six individual preset distortion profiles offering different tonal qualities like warmth and top-end sheen or simply improved depth perception.
- Authentic audio transformer simulation including typical LF distortions as well as frequency and load dependent analog circuit effects.
We dont host any software files here. The download button will take you to the Variety Of Sound website where you can download the software direct.Download ThrillseekerLA From Variety Of Sound Website