Inspired by the smooth dynamic shaping capabilities of some high-end reel-to-reel tape recorders, FerricTDS - Tape Dynamics Simulator simulates three of the most distinctive and much appreciated sonic effects generated by these devices:
- Dynamics : gently shaping the overall dynamic response.
- Saturation : adding extra harmonic-related content.
- Limiting : controlling peak performance.
- Performs gentle audio dynamic treatments.
- Masters difficult to handle audio material.
- Adds extra harmonics and saturation effects.
- Controls outgoing audio peaks.
FerricTDS features 4x oversampled core algorithms, performance-critical parts are written in assembler and it is SSE-optimized.
Download FerricTDS - Tape Dynamics Simulator From Variety Of Sound Website
(opens external url)