Variety Of Sound - Density
Density is a Bus Compressor that offers smooth and versatile dynamic processing on the stereo bus. It isn't modeled after any specific outboard gear but rather incorporates some proven dynamic shaping approaches from the past, combined in a seamless fashion with some much more modern concepts in audio processing - the best of both worlds.
Density was primarily designed to work in a typical stereo audio group mixing situation or while summing and to glue all things together in an unobtrusive way. Yet it's capable of signal colouring, but in a subtle and pleasant way, and can also perform quite different tasks (i.e. it's very versatile).
- Perform ultra smooth 2-bus compression.
- Master difficult to handle audio dynamics.
- Manage mid/side dynamic processing in a true two channel layout.
- Apply dynamic range adjustments easily.
- Zero latency processing, no phase alterations.
- Performance crucial parts are written in assembler.
- Completely SSE optimized.
Download Density From Variety Of Sound Website (opens external url)