A VST plug-in which emulates the playback speed imperfections of the pre-digital era.
- playback speed is modulated in realtime by up to six oscillators
- intuitive controls: Non-linearly scaled controls allow to directly set the perceived pitch deviation depth and rate resulting from the playback speed modulation.
- dual mode: In dual mode the left and the right channel are modulated separately.
- flange mode
- A built-in test tone generator makes it easy to quickly check a particular setting with different signals or to use the plug-in as a self-contained "noise maker".
- If a control has no influence on the sound in a certain mode it will disappear from the surface.
- ll parameters are controllable by midi controllers.
- Pop-up hints help to understand the function of each control on the user interface. These appear when the mouse rests over a control.
- Also the assignment of midi controllers is documented in the pop-up hints.