It features a tap tempo function which makes it easy to create echoes that fit the timing of a live band.
- the delay time can be defined by tapping the tempo with the mouse or on a midi keyboard or midi controller
- alternatively the delay time can also be set manually or synchronized with the host application.
- latency compensation: you can compensate your soundcard's latency for perfectly timed echoes in live applications.
- tape model including tape saturation, tape hiss, wow & flutter, low and high pass filtering, smooth parameter for continuous delay time changes like on a real tape delay
- stereo-control: ping pong delay, time symmetry, stereo width
- all parameters are controllable by midi controllers.
- pop-up hints help to understand the function of each control on the user interface. These appear when the mouse rests over a control.
- also the assignement of midi controllers is documented in the pop-up hints