Bass Synthesizer with a double filter architecture allowing to create rich mid-range bass textures together with a solid sub-bass foundation. Also, vocal-like timbres can be easily created. Features an extensive modulation matrix and individual outs for the filters.
- 2 Oscillators: Sine, Saw, Ramp, Triangle, Pulse, Noise
- 2 Filters operating in parallel (connection in series is also possible).
- Filter 1: 2 x Low pass, 2 x High pass, Bandpass
- Filter 2: stereo filter witha separate cut-off for left and right side (2 x Low pass, 2 x High pass, Bandpass)
- Feedback loop for the entire filter section
- Distortion effect with two modes
- hard: metallic distortion sound
- soft: tube-like warm distortion
- The distortion effect can be applied pre- or post-filter. Also it is possible to distort only the signal in filter 2, thus preserving a clean signal from filter 1.
- This setup is predestined to generate a sub bass with filter 1 whereas filter 2 can provide interesting midrange textures in stereo.
- 3 x LFO, synchronized to host application
- 3 x ADSR Envelope
- Matrix: 5 modulation slots connect 12 modulation sources to 26 modulation destinations. Pitch bend, amplifier envelope and filter envelope are pre-wired.
- Process external signals: In Oscillator 2 an external signal can be selected as the waveform.
- MIDI learn: Right-click any control to assign a midi control and automate the parameter from you DAW.
- Monophonic modes with glide
- Polyphonic modes with max. 8 simultaneous notes Individual Outs are available for the two Filters. This feature helps to integrate the bass sound in your mix.
- Structure display: This panel shows the signal flow of the synth as it results from your settings of the filter and FX routings.
- Pop-up hints: While the mouse hovers over a control a hint appears explaining the function of the control.