I like making funky, tribal house and dark hip hop / DnB beats. I used to rap semi professionally on collaborations and now just enjoy messing around in the studio and going out on a mash up tip.
Absynth, Massive, Cubase, Hypersonic,
MI4 pre-amp, my guitar, US-122, a really $hit Samson USB condensor.
1) imogen heap - speak for yourself
2) prodigy - always outnumbered
3) david cassidys greatest hits
4) gary glitter - The Leader
5) "The greatest ballads in the world, ever"
Pendulum, Prodigy, Roger Sanchez, Sam De Kreunberg, anything with blips and bleeps.
someone swallowed an 808 machine and shat out some nurofen.