Aye! I'm OwnTempo or O.T.
I make Loops, samples and beats.
My primary DAW is Studio One, but I use FL Studio 12 and Reason 10 as well.
I also use Vocaloid (a singing Synthesizer), with the voice banks of GUMI, Megurine Luka, and LUMi. I use it for vocals when needed.
For those who want Custom Stuff, just ask me.
To contact me, feel free to message me here, or through email:
I self taught myself piano, and I can play the drums a bit
- Studio One - What I mainly Use
- FL studio 12 - Backup now
- Reason 10 - mostly for ReWire
- Vocaloid 5 Editor - For Vocals if I need them
- Pro Tools First - Came with my midi keyboard. Not sure how to use it
In the process of updating my setup, Please wait.
What I have so far, though:
- Akai Professional MPK225
- M-Audio Keystation 49 MK3
- Audio Technica ATH-M20s and M40s
- I plan on Buying a synth, maybe a Korg one soon.
Whatever I find really, I'm always looking for stuff to listen to/Sample
Lately I've been listening to stuff from APM (american Public Media), they have tracks used commonly in commercials and cartoons, most notable Spongebob Squarepants, Ren and Stimpy, Camp Lazlo and a lot more.
All of Wiz Khalifa's albums, Future's Pluto, anything Drake prior to Nothing Was The Same, both of the Super Mario Galaxy OSTs
More or less Game music, mostly Nintendo stuff, or anything with a spacey feel to it.
For Producers, Zay, Will-A-Fool, Drumma Boy, and Metro (his old stuff, new stuff all sounds alike to me)
Melodic mostly, Strings n all that.
Studying to be a helper for the visually impaired, also learning programming