Skalenmeister is the successor of Tonmeister. It forces incoming MIDI notes to the given scale and key, and can generate chords from single notes (3 types of chords, 8 scales). The root key can be set automatically to the incoming note (for correct chords) or by MIDI notes on a second MIDI channel. For chords, there is a basic strumming adjustable.
- MIDI notes will be forced to the given scale and root key
- root key can be set by notes on a second MIDI channel
- generate chords for a single key (with strumming delay)
- MIDI channel for input notes, auto root key and output can be set individually
- added notes for 7th and sus can be changed for other chord types