Every column corresponds to one step, each line represents a note. Just click the buttons to enable the notes to be played. The orange line runs thru while playing. Select the number of steps to play (2-16), the speed in relation to the host clock, the direction (forward, backward, random etc.). Blip2000 outputs MIDI notes, so you can use your favourite synth (-plugin) as the sound source. MIDI channel, note length and velocity can be set.
With the fields on the left side you can adjust any scale to be played - or use Blip2000 as a drum sequencer!
- clear and easy interface
- number of steps selectable (up to 16)
- note per line selectable from 3 octaves with display
- several play modes (forward-backward, random etc.)
- syncs to host - clock divider adjustable
- sequence transpose by MIDI input
- MIDI ouput channel selectable
- automatable in the DAW
- sequences can be saved as VST plugin presets
- random play
- MIDI-ouput; any plugin or synthesizer can be used as sound source low on CPU