Multi-Q is a three EQ models in one plugin, a graphic, parametric, and tube EQ.
You can use all three EQ's at once if you wish or just one band. The filters turn off at 0 dB of gain to save precious CPU, so don't be afraid to load it up to just use one band. Multi-Q also has low and high pass filters, a drive for tube distortion, mid/side processing, oversampling, and a phase inversion. Use the 3 buttons on the right side to switch EQ UI focus and have at it!
- Graphic EQ : 10 EQ bands from 31 to 15K hertz each with -12 to 12 dB of gain. These bands also use proportional bandwidth to behave more like hardware.
- Parametric EQ : 4 EQ bands, each with its own frequency selecting knob and -12 to 12 dB of gain.
- Tube EQ : 2 sets of EQ bands each with a boost and cut knob for highs and lows. There's also a frequency selecting knob for each set of bands and a shard bandwidth knob.
- High and Low pass filters.
- Drive for tube-style saturation.
- Output trim to control the output volume.
- Reset button to reset all sliders for the chosen model to 0 dB.
- Quality menu to select between no oversampling and 2 times oversampling.
- Stereo menu to select mid/side processing choices - which are stereo, mids, or sides.
- Phase invert button
- CPU monitor that can be toggled on or off
- Ability to type values into the dials and faders.
- Filters individually turn of when set to 0 dB to save on CPU, same goes for the drive and the high/low pass filter when set to 20 and 20K hertz respectively.
- Mac Universal (M1 and Intel) AU and VST 64 Bit.
- Windows VST3 64 Bit.