Marauder, a bit crusher distortion! This plugin can absolutely crunch the audio into oblivion or subtly bit-reduce the audio.
- Resample: lowers the sampling rate of the bit crusher circuit to get those sweet crushing tones.
- Bit Depth: selector between 6 -16 bits for changing the resolution.
- Noise: volume control for a special pink-noise circuit that interacts with the Bit Depth parameter in a dynamic way.
- Mix knob for the overall wet/dry mix of the bit crusher effect.
- Filter: filters the low-end of the frequency range, which actually cleans up a high-frequency artefact when changing the Resample parameter.
- Jitter: a special algorithm that dynamically changes the accuracy of the downsampling and up sampling set by the Resample parameter.
- Phase: Inverts the phase of the entire plugin.
- Drive: Pushes the input into the bit crusher circuit harder creating a clipping effect.
- Trim: Master volume control of the entire plugin.