SN03/SN03-G is a tape sound emulation plug-in, designed with a completely new paradigm. Not based on tape speed or type (which is quite redundant ITB), it takes the key components of analog tape recorders, and allows the user to create a properly calibrated “custom tape machine” that operates in the range of 7.5 to 30 IPS, while conforming to NAB, IEC, and AES equalization standards. The plug-in is designed with ASIO/CPU footprint that allows use of many instances for cumulative effect.
- input gain +/- 24dB
- output gain +/- 24dB
- NAB, IEC (15 IPS), AES (30 IPS) EQ modes
- adjustable recording EQ (LF +/- 10dB, HF +/- 14dB)
- adjustable reproduction EQ (LF +/- 10dB, HF +/- 14dB)
- adjustable “head bump” frequency from 65Hz to 105Hz
- adjustable “head bump” gain from 1dB to 8dB
- “head bump” bypass
- optional tape hiss gain +/-30dB from ca. -76dBFS
- complete I/O VU metering (GUI version only)
- “Anarchy” button to break some norms ????
- …and tape saturation, of course
We dont host any software files here. The download button will take you to the Sender Spike website where you can download the software direct.Download SN03-G Tape Recorder From Sender Spike Website