Orguever is a virtual instrument for Kontakt 5 by Native Instruments. Orguever was established on the basis of an glass organ. The glass organ is a mechanization of the principle of musical glasses. It consists of glass bowls, crystal or quartz stacked on a horizontal rotary axis driven by a pedal. With wet fingers that we play this instrument by rubbing against the glass. It appears crystal clear sound, pure and ethereal.
- Three effects are available: A delay, chorus and reverb. Each of the effects can be added via their volume button on the interface.
- Seven different sounds typical of this type of instrument are available
- Long tones type rubbed, short sounds struck type. They each have a PAN.
- The extended register different sounds ranging from C0 to G4.
- The samples are 16-bit 48 kHz.
- Orguever weighs only 66.3 MB.
- Orguever was created from samples from a real organ of glass.
We dont host any software files here. The download button will take you to the Rossignol Studio website where you can download the software direct.Download Orguever glass organ From Rossignol Studio Website