Harmonéon is a virtual instrument created by Rossignol-Studio for Kontakt 5 by Native Instruments
The keyboard is split into two areas, two different sounds make up this instrument: A sound that resembles the harmonica "Harm" F-1 E2 and another close to the sound of the accordion "Neon" from F2 to E5.
Harm sound has a vibrato controlled by the control ModWheel CC1. These two sounds have an independent volume knob.
- Harmonéon was created from a harmoniflûte.
- The harmoniflûte has snaps, free reeds like the accordion and harmonium.
- The wind is provided for by a reed bellows actuated by the musician by means of a pedal.
- The keyboard is similar to the keyboard of a piano accordion.
- It has an air reservoir that regulates and maintains the air pressure supplied by the bellows.
- Three effects are available: A reverb, delay and drive. Each of the effects can be added via their volume button on the interface.