Barbariz 3 is the new barrel organ created by Rossignol-Studio for Native Instruments Kontakt 5.
This organ will delight all those who seek the typical sound of mechanical machines. The three different sounds can be used alone for realism or can be mixed at will to get closer to limonaires.
- The interface consists of six buttons and two menus.
- Three volume buttons for the three sounds: The extent of these Voices covers the keyboard part of the B-1 at E3.
- Finally a volume knob to crank the sound complements the interface of this Barbariz 3. This crank noise can be activated by pressing the green notes C-1 to C#-1 and deactivated by pressing the red notes D-1 to Eb-1.
- Many presets of reverb and delay effects concocted by Serge Gora are available via both menus to mix with their volume knob.
- Some snapshots are offered as an example.
- The samples are 24-bit 96kHz.
We dont host any software files here. The download button will take you to the Rossignol Studio website where you can download the software direct.Download Barbariz 3 Barrel Organ From Rossignol Studio Website