The Plusdistortion plug-in is an emulation of an MXR Distortion+. It has a wide range of distortion sounds from a little bit of dirt to a giant fuzz/crunch tone. It emulates the germanium diode clipping used in the Distortion+, as well as the lo-fi op amp and just about every other aspect of the circuit. Many parts of the effect are also tweakable, so you can craft your own D+ based distortion.
- Input level - This is a volume control on the input of the effect. You can adjust this to compensate for different pickups, different input levels, etc.
- Oversampling - This turns 2x oversampling on and off.
- Input Type - 'Pickup' adds a resonant low-pass filter on the input to emulate the interaction between the 1nF cap on the input and a guitar pickup. 'Buffered' removes this filter.
- Op Amp Clipping - This controls the amount of dist ortion contributed by the emulated op amp.
- Diode Clipping - This controls the hardness of the distortion from the emulated diodes.
- High Cut - This reduces high frequencies on the output. Many distortions use controls like this to reduce harshness.
- Low Cut - This reduces low frequencies on the input. Many distortions use controls like this to reduce muddiness and increase clarity.
We dont host any software files here. The download button will take you to the Distorque Audio website where you can download the software direct.Download Plusdistortion From Distorque Audio Website