This is an emulation of a Fuzz Face and a Tone Bender MKII with added controls for tweaking. It runs in mono or stereo, and has selectable 2x oversampling.
The Fuzz Face was first made by Arbiter Electronics in 1966. It had a thick, fuzzy distortion and was made famous by artists like Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, and David Gilmour. The Tone Bender MKII was also released in 1966, by Sola Sound. Compared to the Fuzz Face, it has a brighter, more distorted sound..
- Accurate emulation of the Arbiter Fuzz Face and the Sola Sound Tonebender MKII.
- Material control allows for a hot silicon tone, or a vintage germanium sound.
- Switchable 2x oversampling.
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Stereo and Mono operation.
- Tweak controls: Input Level, Input Filter, Gate, Clean Blend, Lo Cut, Hi Cut, Material.