ATKTransientSplitter is a mono transient splitter, cutting an input signal into its transient and sustain parts.
- RMS is the size of the power windows
- Attack is the attack time constant for the slow attack/release filter
- Attack fraction (or ratio) is the percentage of the attack time constant that will be used for the fast attack/release filter. Used to work on the transient at the beginning of a sound.
- Release is the release time constraint for the fast attack/release filter (as the release time has to be higher)
- Release fraction (or ratio) is the percentage of the release time constant that will be used for the slow attack/release filter (as it has a faster release time constant). Used to work on the transient at the end of the sound.
- Slope is the ratio, 1 keeping the sustain at a constant RMS above the threshold, higher means that the sustain will be reduced by this factor (swell-like behaviour)
- Softness is an indicator of the harshness of the knee of the underlying swell
We dont host any software files here. The download button will take you to the Audio Tool Kit website where you can download the software direct.Download Transient Splitter From Audio Tool Kit Website