ATKTransientShaper is a mono transient shaper with all the parameters usually hidden from the user.
- RMS is the size of the power windows
- Attack is the attack time constant for the slow attack/release filter
- Attack fraction (or ratio) is the percentage of the attack time constant that will be used for the fast attack/release filter. Used to work on the transient at the beginning of a sound.
- Release is the release time constraint for the fast attack/release filter (as the release time has to be higher)
- Release fraction (or ratio) is the percentage of the release time constant that will be used for the slow attack/release filter (as it has a faster release time constant). Used to work on the transient at the end of the sound. Threshold
- Slope is the ratio, 1 being the identity, higher than 1 compressing the transient, less than 1 swelling it
- Softness is an indicator of the harshness of the knee of the underlying compressor
- Color is an indicator of the colour around the threshold: positive increases the gain around it, negative decreases it
- Quality is the amount of colour
- Make-up is the gain after the effect
- Dry-wet gives the balance between the unprocessed signal and the processed signal
We dont host any software files here. The download button will take you to the Audio Tool Kit website where you can download the software direct.Download Transient Shaper From Audio Tool Kit Website