2RuleSynth is a software synthesizer that has many classic synthesis techniques – subtractive, FM or and Ring simultaneously. It has LFOs and ADSR for every two independent oscillators. It has its own characteristic soundscape that can go as far as concrete music. Besides the familiar classical analog sounds, experimental sounds can be found using the randomize button:
It is a beta version developed using Juce Framework. I have developed the plugin to gain experience and understand the juce framework. I don't think they are any big bugs. Some basic things are missing. I will complete them over time
- 2 Independent Oscillators
- Waveforms: Sine, Saw, Triangle, Square, White Noise.
- Controls: Waveform, Mode, Fine-Tune, Octave.
- Each Oscillators has its own filter , amp and filter ADSR and LFOs
- ADSR Controls: Depth, Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release.
- LFOs for amp, filter and pitch syncable to tempo
- Ring algorithm Osc1 x Osc2
- FM modulator Oscillator 1 modulates Oscillator 2.
- Self resonance Moog type filter Low Pass,High Pass, Band Pass for each oscillator
- Mono/Polyphonic control.
- Spectrum and Wave Windows
- Delay syncable to tempo
- Waveshape distortion
- 8 note polyphonic operation.
- Preset randomize button
- 49 factory presets (some suitable for Musique concrète