TwoRuleFilter which is based on “2RuleFilter” is a self-resonant moog type filter that allows the filter cut-off frequency to be controlled manually, or by LFO, or by an envelope follower. It has a interresting feature called “scrambler” that plays filtered signal randomly depending on the selected beat. The “mix” knob mixies wet and dry signals, The “volume” knob is for setting the output volume level. The”Bit crusher” produces hard sound. Using its scramble feature you can maintain the rhythmic, choppy, buffered and tempo sync output.
- New GUI
- High Pass, Low Pass, Band Pass filter
- Modulation of filter cut-off frequency by LFO (tempo-sync), manuallly or envelope follower(reversible)
- Bit crusher (16bit to 1 bit)
- Scrambler that divides one measure to a different time interval and plays beats randomly.
- Mix balance in between dry(input signal) and wet(filtered and bit crushed).
- Sensitivity that allows the filter cut-off frequency to be changed from roughly to smoothly. This effect is the same of parameter smoothing.