I'm Looperman user #987862, but you can just call me Ep5ilon.
I'm an Australian music producer and qualified sound engineer.
- Drums (Occasional, since 2013)
- Bass Guitar (Current, since 2012)
- Acoustic Guitar (Current, since 2010)
- Electric Guitar (Current, since 2010)
- Saxophone (Dormant, since 2008)
- Harmonica (Dormant, since 2007)
- Recorder (Rare, since 2006)
- Piano / Keyboard (Occasional, since 2000)
- Pro Tools (2019 - Present)
- Logic Pro X (2015 - Present)
- LMMS (2013 - 2014)
- GarageBand (2013 - 2016)
- Audacity (2011 - Present)
- Fender Squire Stratocaster
- Cort Acoustic Guitar
- Ibanez SR370E Bass Guitar
- Laney P20 Guitar Amp
- ARIA AWP-1 Wah Pedal
- Rode M5 Pencil Condensers
- Stadium USBMIC1
- 2013 MacBook Pro 15"
- Pioneer DDJ-ERGO-V Controller
- Rockville DJ Speakers
- Technical Pro IA25U Amplifier
I like listening to Triple J (an Australian radio station that often plays unearthed music). I also listen to my influences and initially avoid clich mainstream music when I can.
1. Divinorum by Au5 
2. 'We Are Dust' by Xilent 
3. Transcendency by PhaseOne 
4. 'Worlds' by Porter Robinson 
5. 'Universus' by ShockOne 
6. 'We Are Virtual' by Xilent 
7. White Noise' by PVRIS 
8. Pink Elephant by Stand Atlantic 
9. 'Self Care' by Yours Truly 
10. A Dark Machine by ShockOne 
- Barely Alive
- Ocean Grove
- Porter Robinson
- Sullivan King
- Virtual Riot
Synth chord progressions and bass sinewaves with hard-hitting percussion and acoustic cymbals...?
Overall, I'm not sure. My music can end up being a bit experimental sometimes.
... provide tech support and study sound production.