I'm Looperman user #987862, but you can just call me Thom.
Or Ep5ilon (pronounced ɛpˈsʌɪlɒn). Whichever.
I'm an Australian music producer and multi-instrumentalist @ 25 years of age.
- Drums (Occasional, since 2013)
- Bass Guitar (Current, since 2012)
- Acoustic Guitar (Current, since 2010)
- Electric Guitar (Current, since 2010)
- Saxophone (Dormant, since 2008)
- Harmonica (Dormant, since 2007)
- Recorder (Rare, since 2006)
- Piano / Keyboard (Occasional, since 2000)
- Pro Tools (2019 - Present)
- Logic Pro X (2015 - Present)
- LMMS (2013 - 2014)
- GarageBand (2013 - 2016)
- Audacity (2011 - Present)
- Fender Squire Stratocaster
- Cort Acoustic Guitar
- Ibanez SR370E Bass Guitar
- Laney P20 Guitar Amp
- ARIA AWP-1 Wah Pedal
- Stadium USBMIC1
- 2013 MacBook Pro 15"
- Pioneer DDJ-ERGO-V Controller
- Rockville DJ Speakers
- Technical Pro IA25U Amplifier
I like listening to Triple J (an Australian radio station that often plays unearthed music). I also listen to my influences and initially avoid cliché mainstream music when I can.
1. ‘Divinorum’ by Au5 
2. 'We Are Dust' by Xilent 
3. ‘Transcendency’ by PhaseOne 
4. 'Worlds' by Porter Robinson 
5. 'Universus' by ShockOne 
6. 'We Are Virtual' by Xilent 
7. ‘Brand New Eyes' by Paramore 
8. ‘Show Some Teeth’ by Sullivan King 
9. 'Burning Alive' by CrazyEightyEight 
10. ‘Riot!’ by Paramore 
- Barely Alive
- Ocean Grove
- Porter Robinson
- Sullivan King
- Virtual Riot
Synth chord progressions and bass sinewaves with hard-hitting percussion and acoustic cymbals...?
Overall, I'm not sure. My music is inspired by my influences, but ends up being a bit experimental.
... provide tech support and study sound production.