For the last 4 years, I've been involved heavily with live bands. However, you can't really depend on other people, so these projects all sort of fell apart. But I have also been playing with ACID Music 6.0 for the last 6 years, so I decided to start making electronic music. So, in my music, you will find metal, techno, hip-hop, deathcore, singing, screaming, growling, rapping, orchestras, synths, guitars, and heart-wrenching and infuriated words pouring from your speakers like all the dams of Hell burst from the pressure.
Pretty epic-sounding, isn't it? Nah. My music probably actually sucks and I'm delusional. Lawl. Oh well. Hit me up!
Drums, guitar/bass, piano, autoharp, violin
Sony ACID Music 6.0
A microphone. lol
1. MGMT - Kids
2. Blind Melon - No Rain
3. Whitechapel - This Is Exile
4. Eminem - Kim
5. Lil Wayne - Ice Cream Paint Job
6. Gordon Lightfoot - Summertime Dream
7. The Flairs - Trucker's Delight
8. Rise Against - Savior
9. We Butter the Bread with Butter - 13
10. Rob Zombie - The Ballad of Resurrection Joe and Rosa the Whore
1. System of a Down - Self-Titled
2. System of a Down - Toxicity
3. Lil Wayne - Tha Carter III
4. Petra - Jekyll & Hyde
5. Buckcherry's first album
6. Avenged Sevenfold - City of Evil
7. Bullet for my Valentine - The Poison
8. Nirvana - Never Mind
9. Oath of Vengeance - The Black Betrayal
10. Glass Casket - We Are Gathered Here Today
System of a Down, Carnifex, Tool, Lil Wayne, Eminem, Rage Against the Machine, Papa Roach, Weird Al, Nirvana, The Doors, Ozzy/Black Sabbath, Zeppelin, ZZ Top, Goldfinger, Whitechapel, Suicide Silence, Tiny Tim, Johnny Cash, Scars of Life, Korn, Afroman
Nothing ever heard before. I DARE you to put a genre on it. I DARE you.
....nothing. What do YOU do?