Mr. Audio Boy is a German-based experimental project, which creates music by the process of conducting jam sessions, improvising during these sessions, recording them, and then using best parts from those sessions to generate so called "Jam session sections"; these are generally raw sound clips that are mostly left unprocessed apart from using a simple cross-fade in order to tie two or more clips together. Only very rarely some simple effects like filters, compressors or automated mastering are applied. The sound clips then are uploaded to Soundcloud and are usually free for download.
In doing so, the special one-of-a-kind moment is pursued; thus, the created sound is highly inimitable and unreproducible.
* Guitar (albeit very rudimentary)
* Keyboards (albeit very rudimentary)
* Beatkangz Beat Thang
* Korg Kaossilator Pro+
* Korg R3
* Arturia Microbrute
* Boss RC-300
* Eurorack Modular
* Artists of the Mintfam fame on Soundcloud
* Albums featured on the Youtube channels "Funked Up East" and "Rare & Unfamiliar Music Hunt"
Ordered by year of publication, not intended to be exhaustive:
* Mike Oldfield – Tubular Bells (1973)
* Jean-Michel Jarre - Oxygène (1976)
* Pink Floyd - The Wall (1979)
* Michael Jackson - Thriller (1982)
* Nine Inch Nails - Pretty Hate Machine (1989)
* Sven Väth - The Harlequin, the Robot, and the Ballet Dancer (1994)
* Die Ärzte – Planet Punk (1995)
* Fatboy Slim - You've Come a Long Way, Baby (1998)
* Stabbing Westward - Darkest Days (1998)
* Ария - 2000 и Одна Ночь (1999)
Ordered by name, not intended to be exhaustive:
* Dr. Dre
* Dub FX
* Jean-Michel Jarre
* Low Spirit Recordings
* Nick Batt
* Tom Morello
Experimental Electronic Sounds, sometimes paired with Hip Hop beats or occasional Metal drones.
... am waiting for the experience of life to finally hit me.