RELEASES IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER:
all found on http://acesmith.bandcamp.com/
- CONFESSIONS FROM YOUR LIMEWIRE DOWNLOADS FOLDER [Hex, Trap]
- TRANSHUMANIST EP [Old Dubstep, New Dubstep, EDM]
- BIOHACKER EP [Dubstep, Breakcore, EDM]
- MYSTIGAN: THE SAVIOR OF ORIS OST [Soundtrack, Orchestral/Cinematic, Rock, Electronic, Ambient, Noise]
- WELCOME TO THE GREENHOUSE TAVERN: RALTOID OST [Soundtrack, Orchestral/Cinematic, Rock, Electronic, Ambient]
- FEBRUARY 22nd BLUES: RUNAWAY KID [Rock, Metal]
- THE NEW STYLE EP [Math Dubstep]
- FEBRUARY 22nd BLUES: RETURN TO SENDER [Rock, Metal]
- FEBRUARY 22nd BLUES [Rock, Electronic, Dubstep]
Instruments I'm bad at playing:
- MIDI Touchpads
Instruments I'm good at playing:
Recent alum of MAGIX Music Maker, moving onto FL Studio. Sometimes I use other programs, but those are mainly things like Audacity and Melodyne for additional editing. I also occasionally use BeepBox for its unique effects.
I use an RCM PRO to record most of my vocals. I also have a Blue Yeti for casual use and for when I'm lazy. I have a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 audio interface that the former mic runs through, which also doubles as a sound card. I also use a Yamaha DGX-230 keyboard as a MIDI controller. Other than that, it's all digital.
I can more succinctly state who ISN'T an influence.
I don't understand how people can stick to just ONE genre. There's SO MUCH GOOD EVERYTHING. I can and will listen to and make almost any genre.