These are the comments others left on tracks by Dj4Real
Nice beat there. Good work.
Thanks for checking out my music
I'll follow this rabbit, just not down any rabbit holes lol. Hardly ever click on rnb but glad I did, this is super chill. Enviably nice clear mix.
Thank you very much, I really appreciate that
A classy and elegant outro track for an album. I love the minimalism of the arrangement and yet how the piece really pulls you in. The F# Maj is an inspired chord choice that adds a lovely resolution to the end of every second bar. You should be quite proud of this one.
Thank you very much
Very nice contemporary R&B, good singer!
- I think the kick is too loud, try -5dB.
- The clappy finger snaps don't convince me. I would go for a real, organic sound.
- There seems to be a de-essing problem. I hear a lot hissing from 0:29 onwards. It is very distracting. I recommend to EQ-sweep the corresponing spots to detect the problematic frequencies of the singer. Then reduce the "s" and "t" sounds by hand (-5dB to -10 dB, or so) and, additionally, de-ess further using the EQ- frequencies (super narrow cuts, -5dB to -10dB again). It is not an exact science, so play around until the pain in your ears is gone.
- I think the reverb is a little too roomy/boxy. I would try and make it more ethereal. It could be an idea to (sidechain-)duck it behind the vocals, so it comes up once the vocal rang out.
- Check your LUFS. I would not go beyond -9 dB.
- If you are aiming at TV (I think this is very licensable and you would be in business soon), create a clean version (no n-word, f-word,...), too. Make sure everyone has their ducks in a row before submitting to a library or supervisor - i.e. everyone has their PRO membership sorted and all split sheets etc. have been signed. Also, make sure no one uploaded it to Spotify, CDBaby, Distrokid and such and clicked a monetization, administration, or publishing button - an absolute no-no if you want to earn money in film/TV, because your track needs to be unencumbered.
Overall, a very cool track and not much more has to be done in my opinion. If you can produce like this, you should be able to earn good money in TV licensing. Good luck with it!
bro this some heat! good job on the track!
thank you very much
Great job on all fronts. Well constructed and nice vocals! Enjoyed! Fila
wait wtf didnt see that coming this is fire
Thanks, I really appreciate that
Loved the vibeamazing vocals and the beat is so calming and soothing nice job:D
wow nice tune
Thank you very much, much appreciated
very nice tune
Thanks for listening and taking the time to comment
I really like this
So...as it may be dated, I still dig it. I stumble with mastering techniques as well, but that keeps me interested. Thanks
Thanks for stopping by and checking me out...
good job dj4real, nice flow and beat
Thank you very much for stopping by and commenting..
Really nice and chilled-out dj4real.
This is very relaxing, great work on the track and thanks for sharing!
Thank you very much, I really appreciate you taking a sec to comment..
really smooth track dj4real
This is a raw track, I recorded it for inspiration, I probably need to work with the vocal volume, and the text is in the track, you need to press the "lyrics" button, although the automatic translation does not differ in the accuracy of conveying the meaning. Well, if in general it's about love, as in general it is in all songs)
I sang a little)https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/230039
I would like to know what it says in english..... It was a little rough in the beginning, volume wise... But the melody in which you were singing it was very nice
A beautiful track.
Hey dude, nice sounding track! But this really need some good mixing and mastering, it sound so crowded on my monitors. If you want I can help you... Just let me know in case
bro this was written in 2012... Not really going back to older beats to fix them.... They were all a part of my journey.... The good, the bad, the ugly.... Check out some that I recently posted... Im always up for collabs
nice.... I hear the hook with the keys
Be the first to hear about new posts and offers
Copyright © 2022
Looper Time : 2022-05-25 08:13:55 | Version l-3110