Repeat-X is a multi-effect/stutter FX vst plugin, it is designed for manipulating audio in realtime and offers you 9 effect algorithms. Effect parameters can be modulated synchronized to the host program.
All parameters can be assigned to your controller using MIDI learn, and each effect can be positioned in the signal chain using a wiring system known as Signal flow.
The key parts of Repeat X are the step sequencers for each FX. The sequencers are synchronised to the host and are very flexible in their synchronising possibilities, sequences can be saved to 8 snapshots for each preset or to disk. Besides the step sequencers, there are also FX gates to use for each FX.
Repeat-X is easy and intuitive to use and has been designed with live performance in mind, but can also be employed in your studio projects.
- Filter: Provides 12 different high quality filter types
- Ringmod: 4 different waveforms to modulate the signal
- Crusher: Steplessly variable bitcrusher and sample rate reducer
- Pan: Modulateable panner
- Delay: Delay time from 1 sample up to 999 milliseconds – modulate feedback or delay time
- Repeat: Grainbuffer live repeater – playable with keyboard – pitch it and speed it up or downplay reverse – set attack and decay
- Tape stop: Oneshot tape stop with variable time and curve setting – you can set the tape stop pre or post FX
- Saturation: Master channel saturation