PolyGAS (Polyphonic Granular Advanced Synthesizer) - the virtual synthesizer of the VSTi format (the VST protocol of version 2.4) providing operation as the connected plug-in to DAW (digital audio workstation), for example, such as: FL Studio, Ableton Live, Sony Acid Pro, Cockos Reaper, PreSonus Studio One, Cakewalk Sonar and others.
- 32-part polyphony.
- Support of files of samples in the WAV and AIFF formats, digit capacity of 8,16,24 and 32 bits/sample, mono / stereo. Files are supported only uncompressed by codecs.
- The editor of the bending parameters of granular synthesis. 18 envelopes with the maximum quantity of nodes - 40 (in each envelope). Also there is a tab where it is possible to edit dependence of amplitude of the clicked key bending from a tonality. There is a possibility of synchronization of provisional regulations of nodes of envelopes with rate of composition in DAW.
- Controlled randomization of parameters of granular synthesis.
- The controlled universal filter allowing as manual installation of frequency of a cut off (Cutoff) and a resonance (Reson), and by means of envelopes. There is a mode in case of which the frequency of a cut off depends on a tonality of the clicked key. In the filter different types of filtering (LP, HP, BP, Comb and Allpass), only 11 types are used.
- The line of a time delay with modulation realizing effects of Delay and Flanger. There is a possibility of time synchronization of a time delay with rate of composition in DAW, and also the set modes of back coupling (Normal/Cross Feed) and the wave form of a modulating signal LFO (Sine/Triangle).
- The reverberator creating high-quality spatial reverberation on Ambient Reverb Stone Voices technology.
- The master the section including regulators of low and high frequencies, and also width of a stereo basis and the overall level. The microtone setup using files of the VAZ/Anamark tuning format format (extension of *.tun and *.scl).
- Tools for operation with banks and pre-sets.
- Support of MIDI controllers.
- Detailed help manual.