OSL Chorus is modelled after the Juno 60’s onboard chorus. It produces rich, wide choruses that are perfect for bringing dry synthesizers to life, but it sounds equally good on guitar, bass, and other instruments.
In its default configuration OSL Chorus emulates the original unit, but adjustable parameters let you dial in custom choruses that range from subtle to extreme.
- Adjustable LFO rate and depth
- Adjustable delay offset
- Low pass filter to control the chorus brightness
- Separate dry and wet controls for precise mix levels
- All parameters can be automated from the host DAW
- Supports stereo-to-stereo and mono-to-stereo channels
- Compatible with 32 and 64 bit hosts
We dont host any software files here. The download button will take you to the Oblivion Sound Lab website where you can download the software direct.Download OSL Chorus From Oblivion Sound Lab Website