Nick Crow - TubeDriver
TubeDriver - tube amplifier emulation plug-in for Windows (VST 32 and 64bit) and Mac OS X (VST and AU 32 and 64bit).
- Pre EQ - High Pass, Peak, Shelf and resonant Low Pass filters.
- BIAS - Adjusts tube stage’s grid bias which control the symmetry of the tube amp saturation.
- DRIVE -Amount of gain applied by the tube amp.
- VOLUME - Output level.
- BOOST - +12 db additional gain applied by the tube amp.
- BYPASS - Switch TubeDriver in bypass mode.
- MONO - Switch TubeDriver in mono mode - process Left Input, output Left and Right.
- PHASE - Invert phase of output signal.
- HP Freq – Post High Pass Filter frequency.
- LP Freq– Post Low Pass Filter frequency.
- Dry/Wet– Overall Dry/Wet control.
- Oversample - Oversampling Rate in realtime.
- 16x On Render – Oversampling Rate in Render (Mixdown) mode of host:
- OFF - Oversampling Rate in Render (Mixdown) mode of host same as in realtime;
- ON - Oversampling Rate have a maximum (16x) value in Render (Mixdown) mode of host.
Download TubeDriver From Nick Crow Website (opens external url)