T-Force Delay is a dual-mode delay effect device. It can be used to add an echo effect to your sound. Its feedback signal can be modulated with filters and a degrader, to emulate the old vintage style analog tape echo effects. It can produce simple stereo delays but also can be switched to ping pong mode for that typical left/right ping-pong echo effect. it also has a flanger to create some crazy flanger effects on the feedback signal.
- Effect device for using as insert effect or send effect
- Powe switch - can be switched off to turn the plugin into bypass mode
- Sync switch for switching between free mode and host sync mode for the delay time
- Switch for enabling ping pong mode
- Delay time control - controls the time of the delay
- Feedback control - controls the feedback signal length
- Mix control for the dry signal
- Mix control for the wet signal
- Filter - used to create that typical analog tape echo style lowpass/high pass filter fitlering effect in the feedback signal
- Degrader - used to create a degrade/downsampling the effect in the feedback signal
- Adds a flanger effect to the wet signal
- Rate control - used to control the tempo rate of the modulation
- Depth control - used to control the modulation depth
- Feedback control - used to control the amount how strong the flanged signal will fed back into the flanger which results in a more "metallic" sound.
- Mix control - used to control how strong the flanger effect will be added to the signal.
We dont host any software files here. The download button will take you to the Mastercode Music website where you can download the software direct.Download T-Force Delay From Mastercode Music Website