K-Meter supports mono, stereo and 5.1 surround sound signals. All meters have been thoroughly validated. The average meter reads either RMS levels or ITU BS.1770-1 loudness weighted levels.
K-Meter was featured in an article by NPR Labs. Also, some users have reported that they use K-Meter for teaching, while others use it professionally such as in post-production.
- RMS and ITU-R BS.1770-1 loudness weighting.
- True peak meter.
- Small monitoring section.
- Supports mono, stereo and 5.x surround sound.
- Fully validated meter output.
- Additional stereo meter and correlation meter.
- Support for skins.