T-Chain is a channel strip plugin like no other. It utilizes a modular design so users can arrange different sound modules within the signal path. It can be as simple as using a single EQ or Compressor module, or as complex as you can imagine. Each module can be rearranged, added, and deleted by drag-and-drop – making it easy to rearrange your signal chain at-will.
T-Chain has a configurable interface, from compact to full-featured. Four different layout options exist. T-Chain includes a waveform view, as well as a configurable spectrum analyzer. Whether you are compressing, EQing, or whatever, the interface of T-Chain provides a standardized user interface.
- Free and Paid modules, with the ability to demo any module at any time
- Customizable spectrum analyzer and waveform display
- Full-featured preset management system with searchable filter and text-based importing/exporting
- Multiple plugin interface size (compact, small, medium, and large)
- A/B Comparison feature for entire plugin, and for individual modules
- Available on Mac and PC; in VST, VST3, AU, and AAX formats; and 32- and 64-bit architecture