Boing Boing makes my old tube amp when I move it or when I wildly unplug my jack! Well now, you just have to move your favourite DAW to hear the evil melody of the wiggling spring. It's vintage and It's very warm. All the sounds come from impulse responses grappled on the web. They've been cleaned up and I've been working on a convolution reverb algorithm optimized with small onions (a french expression to said fine-tuning).
- 38 spring reverbs impulse responses selected and cleaned
- 3 levels of complexity (low and mid limit the audio bandwidth)
- Compatible 44100Hz, 48000Hz, 88200Hz, 96000Hz, 176400Hz and
- An optimized convolution engine that can go up to 4 seconds
- A tone to adjust the brightness of the reverb
- A tunable impulse response size (which also plays on the complexity) and a dry / wet mix to be able to go to extreme settings
We dont host any software files here. The download button will take you to the Lostin70s website where you can download the software direct.Download Devil Spring Reverb From Lostin70s Website