TinyQ is – as the name suggests – a rather tiny EQ. There are lots of good large EQs around but nothing versatile if simply a few adjustments are needed.
- 4 bands 20 Hz to 20 kHz, two of them switchable between peak and shelf.
- Butterworth hi- and lo-cut with orders between 6 and 48 dB/octave.
- Toggle (Tiny/Large/Huge) to make it a bit less tiny. Huge mode is new in version 1.5.
- As some may notice the user interface is inspired by a DAW’s channel EQ.
- Set a default size for new instances (new in version 1.5).
- Set default settings for new instances.
- Included frequency analyser.