The Burier is a saturation and filter plugin designed for use on a variety of applications. It has a saturation stage, followed by a pair of resonant filters, output attenuation, and dry/wet mixer.
The filters have 12 dB of attenuation per octave. They are IIR (Infinite Impulse Responses) filters with a TPT (topology-preserving transform) structure. Their behaviour is based on the analog SVF (state-variable filter) circuit, which is a second-order RC active filter.
Not only can you add it to your guitars, but also it does its job tremendously well on pianos, drums, synths, vocals, and basses. You can go from light overdrive to a hard punchy saturation.
- Output The output control attenuates the level of the processed sound to compensate for the extra level added by the Bury distortion stage.
- Link By activating the link switch, the output gain will be automatically set to compensate for the added level.
- Mix The mix control allows the user to blend the wet and dry signal.
- Low-cut It controls the frequency of the -3 dB point for the built-in lo-cut filter.
- Hi-cut It controls the frequency of the -3 dB point for the built-in hi-cut filter.