Harmonics is a waveshaper based on the Chebyshev polynomials. Its non-linear processing lets you adjust the level of harmonics added to the signal, warming it up in different ways.
The plugin provides 10 harmonics generators of which you can set the amplitude and phase, increasing or decreasing the impact of the harmonic on the input signal. The resulting sine wave equivalent shape is displayed on the right side of the GUI.
HoRNet Harmonics provides great flexibility and lets you create interesting distortion, try for instance to remove the fundamental frequency (set the first slider to zero) and create a “broken record” sound, or use one of the provided preset to explore the different possibilities offered by the plugin.
- Tilt EQ adjustable from -18dB to +18dB.
- Input and output gain controls with auto-gain.
- Input and output peak meters.
- Analog emulation based on AnalogStage’s OpAmp model.
- Bypass button to exclude the plugin processing.