FB-7999 is a software instrument for Microsoft Windows (VST) and Apple macOS (VST/AU) simulating the KORG DW-6000 and DW-8000 synthesizers from the 1980s. It is written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption.
Special credits go to Gerald Murer and Ben Martin who provided tons of samples of their DW-6000/8000 machines and, together with Kraftraum, did the Beta testing.
- wo digital oscillators with 16 + 16 different waveforms.
- Poly and Unison modes.
- Built-in pseudo-stereo delay.
- SysEx data communication, import and export.
- Extended polyphony (up to 64 voices).
- Supports MTS-ESP by ODDSound dynamic micro-tuning.
- Resizable user interface (not "N" version).
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC.
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32-bit and 64-bit).